Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, January 10, 2011

At the bottom of the garden Hummingbird card


We're baaa-ack!  The Bitten by the Bug 2 design team is back from our lengthy holiday break!  Our Design Team sister Karen selected the team's first cut for 2011 - the Hummingbird from the Lyrical Letters cartridge.  The hummingbird is a single layer cut.  I used two cartridges to create this card, Lyrical Letters and Lacey Labels.


I am almost embarrassed to tell you that my scraproom is such a horrid mess that I had to hunt for the unopened Lacey Labels cartridge so that I could cut this design.  I should insert a photo of the scraproom, but modesty prevents me from embarrassing myself further.


I cut the hummingbird twice and heat embossed both the parent and baby birds with holographic embossing powder.  Finished the card with a wide Stampin' Up ribbon and pixie stamps.  Please do go by and check out the BBTB2 DT designs - they are wonderful!!

I will be back tomorrow with another Spellbinders card.

At the bottom of the garden Hummingbird card Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin