Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, May 24, 2010

Vintage, So Much Nicer Than Old




Happy BBTB2 Monday.  I am going to open with an apology.  I have been busy for the last month with a special project and have been neglecting my blog(s) just a bit. My blogs and followers really are important to me so I promise to make improvements.


My first project for this week is a birthday card I made using Forever Young.  The challenge cut at BBTB2 is the dress form on FY.  I used the dress form and other FY elements to create a vintage birthday card.  I cut the cute swing dress, the fabulous hat, shoes and the VINTAGE label from FY. 


I matted my cuts on four layers of cardstock, two solids and two prints, and embellished with pearls.  I cut the card and the matting layers with Just Because Cards.  I have told you how much I love JBC haven't I???


The inside of the card contains the phrase "So Much Nicer Than Old" and the phrase is mounted on two layers of matting.  I simply need to add a birthday greeting and the card will be ready to present to a special "Vintage" birthday girl.

Vintage, So Much Nicer Than Old Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin