Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Friday, May 21, 2010

Time Keeps Slipping Away

My time in the Northeast was wonderful; E and I were able to see many people we love, and we had a great time in the city as well. We hit some favorites spots, went to a few new places and were thrilled to experience this in person!



Melanie Acevedo

Getting back into the swing of things following my trip has proved difficult; between work and personal obligations, I've been away from Under A Paper Moon for longer than intended!

Melanie Acevedo

Please accept these flowers as an apology and know I will be back with another post soon. It's hard to believe it is already the weekend again, but whatever your weekend plans, have a great one!

Time Keeps Slipping Away Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin