Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Woohoo! 100,000 Visits in Eleven Months


Guess what?  I put a counter on my blog last April and as of today, I passed 100,000 visits to my blog!  Thank you to everyone for visiting and for sharing in my scrapbooking obsession!!  

You may have noticed some design changes on the blog... I am still not happy with the banner and background designs, but it is a work in progress.  I am actually considering purchasing a costom blog backage.  But in the meantime hang in there with me while I pick a layout...

Thanks for all of the visits!!!

xx Susan

Woohoo! 100,000 Visits in Eleven Months Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin