Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thinking Of You


Happy Monday! Now that the Oscar's have all been awarded (and I did not see the catagory Best Scrap Page in a Film.... That's just wrong!!), it is time to get back to what is important ... Paper Crafting!   I love this week's BBTB2 challenge cut(s) from A Child’s Year. We had a choice of using either the boy with flower or girl with flower cuts. I chose the boy with flower because he is just so sweet looking.


With the exception of the two nesties cuts, this entire card was made using only A Child’s Year cartridge. I like that there are so many cartridges which contain such a variety of cuts that they can literally stand alone to create a project. A Child’s Year is definitely one of those cartridges.


I cut my base card in the awesome Alissa Twirls paper by Bo Bunny. I love this paper!! In fact, I love this paper so much I accidentally ordered it from two different companies. Oops. The good news is that gave me more of the paper to use. In addition to the base card, I cut two tags/mats in black and pink Bazzill cardstock and layered them under the challenge cut. I also cut two layers of the challenge cut – the boy with flower – one in black Bazzill and one in blue Bazzill. I added a Prima flower and a Melissa Frances pearl to complete the cut.


I used PowerPoint to design my “Thinking of You” tag. I then used my nesties to cut both layers of the tag.


Inside the card I added a white cardstock insert and a border of the Bo Bunny paper.


I finished my card off with a blue organza ribbon and three layers of blue bow with a Melissa Frances pearl center.

Thinking Of You Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin