Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bertoia, oh Bertoia...

The Bertoia Side Chair has been on my mind a lot lately; my friend and client has been enamored with this chair for a while, and as we have been planning for new chairs in her kitchen, naturally, we keep coming back to the Bertoia. I love the chair too for its modern classic appeal and chameleon-like ability to suit any environment where it is placed.


Domino


L: Canadian House & Home. R: Domino


Style at Home
I know this image has been all around the blogosphere as of late, but obviously with just cause; I can't begin to tell you how head-over-heels I am for this space!


Domino


Coastal Living via In(side) the Loop


Meyer Davis Studio

I'm not sure how it is already Friday again, and while my weekend will involve some work, I am hoping to find some time to unwind and I plan to enjoy the last few days of the Olympics too! Whatever you are up to this weekend, I hope you have a great one!

Bertoia, oh Bertoia... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin