Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog hop winners

Hi everyone! It's time to post the winners of my two blog hops!

First winner via Random.org for the Magnolia-licious blog hop:

Rhonda said...
Your coloring is just beautiful. I would love to win a surprise!

October 23, 2009 8:47 AM


CONGRATS RHONDA! Please get me your address and I'll get your prize out to you!!


Next winner of the Bitten By The Bug Blog hop is:

Katarina said...
Fab tag, the bat is hilarious :)

October 26, 2009 12:13 PM


CONGRATS KATARINA!! Please send me your address so I can get your prize in the mail to you!

Thanks to everyone for playing! HUGS!

Blog hop winners Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin