Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gift Card Holders Featuring New Stampin' Up Toys


What a busy day I had in my scraproom! I cut and assembled two projects that you will get to see in a week or so, and I played with my new Stampin' Up toys! At stamp club last month I purchased a cute set of ornament stamps and a matching ornament punch. Tonight I finally opened the packages!

I made a few gift tags for the gifts I am making for the ladies at work. Then I moved on to my main event: Gift Card holders! Or should that be gift card cards? Which ever...

My cards were made using 4.5 x 11 inch cardstock, scored and folded. I looked at a few web sites for instructions on how to cut out the slot for the gift card, but in the end I made up my own way.
The card holders were super easy to cut and assemble. The most difficult part, oddly, was finding the right Christmas cardstock. I used the trusted "trial and error" method and only disposed of one card.

Gift Card Holders Featuring New Stampin' Up Toys Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin